The Data Engineer guarantees access to Data sources and Data. Candidate Should works on all activities related to the bank:
- Ability to model Data in a Big Data environment.
- Mastery of SPARK and SCALA.
- Project implementation experiences in the Hadoop eco.
- Implements all the techniques and processes allowing to efficiently collect, clean, organize, synthesize and model the Data (in particular to feed the Datalakes that she / he sets up and the Big Data projects that it feeds).
- Provides analytical support for the complex exploration and analysis of Data from different sources.
- Participates in the industrialization of the process for the most relevant Data in the project in order to produce the most operational analyzes.
- Works in close collaboration with the Data Architect and the Businesses.
- Ensures a technological watch and demonstrates an interest for the business
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.