• Require 3 to 6 yrs experience on Java.
• Java technical hands on experience with J2EE stack and RDBMS, APIs (REST, SOAP), and Java8, Spring Framework(Core, Boot, Data, Batch, DI), Rabbit MQ, Micro-Services, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
• Java Full stack hands-on leader with Angular or React, Postgre or Oracle, NoSQL.
• Exposure to Public Cloud technologies on AZURE or AWS platforms.
• Strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design principles & Design patterns.
• Experience in creating & executing unit tests using TDD approach with JUnit or any other equivalent.
• Guide and mentor the team technically, solve technical challenges as well as understand/guide the functional scope.
• Implement and follow best agile process and to ensure quality deliverables implemented into Production.
• Good to have exposure to Investment banking domain.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.