Proficiency in Java programming language (Core competency)
- Good understanding of Software lifecycle
- Knowledge of software Design principles"
- General understanding of investment banking industry is desired
- Creation of Azure Environment that is suitable for the project needs and as per organization defined standards
- Software prototyping and construction – Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using PostgreSQL and Azure.
- Create prototypes, to validate proposed solutions and confirm the correctness of the solution and seek feedback from stakeholders
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Good Knowledge on the AKS
- Analysis and Design – Transforms high-level design in to low-level design, and implementation.
- Work with Team Leads to understand the requirements and develop the solution in line with expectation within the specified timelines
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code – Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist Development Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components.
- Strong working knowledge on Azure development/ Cloud Security/ Cloud Devops services with a background in Java
- Good knowledge on Java and Angular for basic development
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.