- Must have experience of 4-8 years in Opentext Exstream 16.6 (with Streamserve backgroud)
- Must have good understanding of overall architecture of Exstream & key components like Control center, Communications builder, CAS, Tenant, repositories, etc..
- Strong experience in various process tools like Storyteller, Pageout, etc..
- Strong experience in various event tools XmlIN, StreamIN, preformatIN, etc..
- Strong experience in configuring various input & output connectors like http, webservice, spool, etc..
- Experience with Web applications like Workshop, Supervisor, Retouch & others
- Experience working on advanced concepts like Postprocessing, Retouch/Adhoc integration with leading system
- Experience in migration of projects from 5.6.2 to 16.3/16.6 version
- Good to have experience working with linux environment, shell scripting & GIT
- Good to have knowledge of SQL/Postgresql , Jira & Confulence
- Good to have experience working with Agile framework
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.