• Configuration - Static data/ event config/engine config/server config/User config/Filters/SD filters/Task config/workflow config/ Product config/Fees config/Accounting config/Nettings/message configs/sender config
• Use of APIs - Calypso core and util classes, different type of handler classes, handle cache. create persistence services. SDIs, Asset classes.
• Workflows - Create new workflows/ workflow Kickoff/cutoff setups, rules
• Engines - Create new engines/ Engine optimization, Engine parameter settings, Monitoring engines.
• Event handling
• Working with Trade/Confirmation/Transfers life cycle
• Reporting framework - Create new reports, Schedule task
• Calypso Data model - Oracle
• OOPS, Design patterns(Singleton/Factory/Observer)
• JAVA i/o, File handling
Oracle 10g or more
• sql, PL/SQl
• SQL query optimization
• table/index creation
• Unix commands, shell script basics.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.