• Good understanding of Oracle database development, Primary Skill - SQL, PLSQL
• Performing monitoring, reporting and being part of shift roaster in accordance with SLA/OLA and procedures
• Perform and define monitoring tasks as per production need.
• Perform detailed investigation and escalate to relevant team with analysis.
• Ensure timely and accurate status reporting as per procedures and production needs.
• Good understanding of SLA to identify task priorities. Incident, Request, Problem management as per defined guidelines
• Own the data quality of all assigned tickets.
• Track all efforts accurately against all impulse entries.
• Ensure right data quality of Symptom/ Root Cause/ Severity/ Priority of all tickets.
• Regular update of status and comments on tickets.
• Focus on Problem and Major incident management. Ensure no overdue tasks are pending for any problem.
Follow up and define Post Mortems and Remediation actions to improve production
• Act on all remediation actions assigned as per timelines defined.
• Maintain good collaboration with internal and external partners
• Contribute towards knowledge sharing sessions with our partners. Define and conduct user satisfaction survey and improvement action plan
• Analyze results and propose improvement actions.
• Periodical review and follow-up of actions with users. Change management and smooth transition of services
• Make sure there is no risks involved while onboarding new activities related to knowledge gap or documentation.
• Make sure the documents have been maintained in structured manner in centralized place which is accessible for everyone.
Anticipate and propose action plans for continuous improvement on production to gain efficiency, stability, etc.
• Implement improvements on processes.
• Implement automations to gain efficiency. Contribute to sustain and improve production support practices
• Adhere production practices without any anomalies being raised
• Participate in Production Leagues Trainings/Sessions
• Contribute in defining best practices Preparedness to be part of autonomous feature teams
• Adapt to the feature team model of working.
• Focus on upskilling to learn new technologies/ processes.
• Be part of agile ceremonies.
• Good knowledge on Middleware technologies and Scheduling tools (Autosys, UC4 etc)
• Good exposure on Monitoring tools & implementation
• Basic Awareness of CD/CI concepts & Technologies
• Basic understanding of investment banking domain.
• Build expertise on the relavent business process. Analytical skills, Influential skills & out of box thinking
• Strong analytical ability to investigate complex issues
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a
positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily
basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their
working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration,
participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There
are many ways to get involved.