• Require 9+ years of related experience
• Strong knowledge on core Java (Version >=1.8)
• Good understanding of Kotlin (or eagerness to learn)
• Strong knowledge on Spring ecosystem (Core, MVC, data, JPA, transaction management, security, AOP & SpringBoot). Comfortable in performing integration tests in Spring context.
• Strong knowledge on JDBC and DB concepts.
• Strong knowledge on ORM (hibernate)
• Knowledge of some of UI latest languages / frameworks (Html5, AngularJs)
• Knowledge of SOA/Microservices (REST, Soap) and its challenges
• Strong knowledge on APP server (Tomcat, Weblogic)
• Exposure on Digital stack
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.