Require 4+ years related experience in below
- Object Oriented design Strong Experience on C#.NET, WCF Basic and capable of in-depth client side logic, Oracle, PL/ SQL
- Expected to be extremely hands on with an ambition to continue in the same technical line for at least next 5+ years
- Capability to work with clients to establish and maintain a consistent development methodology Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended
- Experience SOA , BIGDATA , UX , HTML5 , AI , ML would be big +
- Experience in TDD, Knowledge of Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- Knowledge on below is good to have
- Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and Agile process
- Experience in developing reusable software components based on the design specifications
- Oriented Strong fundamentals in Core Programming,
- Experience in low level design using UML & Design Patterns
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved