• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented
• Strong fundamentals in managing L1, L2 and L3 production issues
• Need 5 to 12 year experience in managing production support from front facing to troubleshooting the problem
• Strong on Analysis the root cause of issues and providing permanent fixes
• Operating system- Windows + Linux
• Working knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle/Sybase (SQL & T-SQL/PL SQL). Optimization is a big plus.
• Exposure on Jenkins, DevOps practices is must and should be able to distinguish production and non-production
• Experience in connecting dots like job sequence, dependency and where to look for an issue
• Investment Banking experience is a big plus
• The ideal candidate for this position will have a very strong understanding of Produciton Space but come up with improvement ideas.
• Anyone with exposure on Azure Cloud side of it will be an added advantage.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.