Primary skills:• 4 to 6 year experience in DotNET frameworks • Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented. • Strong fundamentals in Core Programming and OOD. • Strong .Net fundamentals and threading concepts • Angular 2+ with typescript • ASP.NET core knowledge with Swagger • Experience in C#,CSS • Knowledge in GitHUB and VSTS
• Operating system- Windows/ Linux
• Working knowledge of SQL Server (SQL & T-SQL).
• Experience in high level and low-level design using UML & Design Patterns
• Knowledge in leasing domain is advantage
• The ideal candidate for this position will have a very strong understanding of software development focusing on delivering a software product with high code quality
• Experience in creating enhancing and executing unit tests using test driven approach with KMoq or NUnit Knowledge of open-source tools, automated testing, Agile methodology
• Experience in .NET5+ is an added advantage
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.