Exp – 4-9 Years
• Should have Prior experience in Python, Rest Services, react.js, PHP, SQL, PL/SQL
• Should have Cloud, Kubernetes working experience.
• Should have hands on working experience in Application development.
.• Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Should had experience in understanding Data Specially Infrastructure Domain related and provide business insight to bring more Utilization of Asses Referential for organization.
• Should be able to do complex design and high-performance architecture.
• Ability to evaluate technical approaches and discuss pros and cons of each to arrive at a design.
• Should have strong concepts on building Security around the entire Datawarehouse.
• Should have Good Functional Knowledge in the areas of Infrastructure Domain Preferably Servers/Storage/Network etc, ITIL.
• Aware of the standard Change management and Project management processes.
• This role will focus on Support, Enhancements and new Projects.
• Drive Assets Referential Functional Strategy (Marley), solution definition and execution for client needs.
• Responsible for project planning, work product quality, project execution and project reviews.
• Thrive to become a subject matter expert on internal Group Asset Referential System (Marley).
• Become an advocate for Marley Asset and CI’s along with their usage and support user enablement and adoption.
• Develop in-depth business requirements for large projects -across a variety of business functions in all size projects.
• Work with all related business and support unit stakeholders, including the product owner and technical leader , to analyze and challenge the business requirements, leading to functional discussions and specifications, precise usage and detailed user stories.
• Demonstrate expertise on business processes, life-cycles, and data drivers.
• Drive testing activities on new solutions introduced into production.
• Drive input to Marley development team on requirements and enhancements to existing data sets and reporting technologies.
• Collaborate on the definition of KPIs and metrics to monitor and run the business.
• Plan and execute communication, training, and documentation to enable successful user adoption.
• Drive proof-of-concepts, tool evaluations, and data quality activities.
• Guide and mentor other Business Analysts in the team.
• Demonstrate innovation & thought leadership toward enhancing business value, process improvements and customer impact.
• Participate in design discussions and be able to implement any design decisions.
• Participate high –level Architecture designs for the Assets Referential Strategy (Marley).
• Understanding of Infrastructure Domain/ITIL to provide more business site of Reporting utilization's
• Excellent upstream and downstream communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and through documentation.
- Experience working in Agile Team.
- Analyzing new requirements, designing and implementing technical solutions.
- Strong Communication skills – should be able to articulate and present project demos to leadership teams.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Capable of quickly learning & implementing new tools/technologies.
- Strong technical ability to research and independently drive technical POC’s.
Good to have:
- French speaking/understanding
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, Postgres, MySQL.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.