Specialist Software Engineer - Functional Testing
- Lead the design and implementation of program stream level test automation suite & framework
- Lead all aspects of quality control & testing in-line with Agile and IT craftsmanship principles.
- Identify methods to sustain and improve various quality control areas.
- Lead the timely delivery of assigned artifacts with defined quality parameters.
- Perform test automation code review and ensure the quality of code, constantly.
- Automate manual tasks of acceptance testing by Users, regression testing and end-to-end testing, system integration testing.
- Lead initiatives of Testing guild.
- Ensure constant review and update of Agile and Testing practices.
- Constantly learn new/emerging technologies and mentor teams.
- Monitor the overall quality controls processes such as UAT environment health, end-to-end test build trigger and root cause analysis/remediation of test failures.
- Collaborate with customers, partners, development teams, chapter and feature teams.
- Co-ordinate with development team and implement program testing stream recommendations.
- Lead Craft chapters and Guilds(with focus on testing).
- Complete the assigned learning path and contribute to daily meetings.
- Guide the team on test pyramid, quality KPIs and building acceptance test pipelines.
- Identify new areas of technology and use cases for test automation and implementation.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in SEPA Payments.
- Must have knowledge on SEPA Payments (Instant Payments ,Credit Transfers, Direct Debits, Messages like Pain,Pacs, etc.).
- Must have an understanding of Payments lifecycle.
- Must have expertise in writing manual test cases on SEPA Payments platform.
- Must have an understanding of EPC rulebook.
- Good to have knowledge of ISO20022
- Good to have knowledge on SWIFT message (MT103,MT202,MT202COV).
- Nice to have Knowledge on JIRA.
- Nice to have knowledge on FIS Clear2Pay product
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.