- Minimum 4 to 6 years of software development experience in Java stack (Core Java, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, tomcat)
- Flexible and also mentor the team in Java and details about the application
Responsible for all the technical deliveries of the team :
• Support the team technically, solve technical challenges as well as understand the functional scope.
• Perform requirement analysis.
• Participate and guide software design, effort estimation, review and monitor releases.
• Provide training and mentoring to the team
• As part of reinforcement of the IT team, we’re looking for a JAVA Developer to join the scrum team in charge of developing/Maintaining the application
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.