• Require 3 to 8 yrs experience on Java.
• Deep expertise and hands on experience in Core java.
• Hands-on experience with at least 2 years in Spring and Hibernate technologies.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented. Would be great if worked on Agile or Continuous Delivery (CD) based projects before.
• Good fundamentals in Core Programming, JDBC, Object Oriented design & Design patterns
• Should have exposure to Oracle SQL. Any other DB apart from Oracle is also fine, provided the fundamentals of RDBMS are clear. Good to have experience in writing Sqls, stored procedures and functions.
• Experience in creating & executing unit tests using test driven approach with JUnit or any other equivalent.
• Added advantage if worked on any of these technologies like Swing, JSF, XML/XSLT, Struts etc.
• Good to have exposure to Investment banking domain.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.