- At least 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Core Java)
- Good understanding of Software lifecycle
- Knowledge of software Design principles"
- Strong knowledge on JDBC and DB concepts
- Knowledge of SOA/Microservices (REST, Soap) and its challenges
- Strong knowledge on APP server (Tomcat, Weblogic)
- Prior experience working with CI/CD tools (Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of some of UI latest languages / frameworks (HTML5, AngularJs)
- Experience delivering sound development, testing, implementation, deployment and support strategies in complex distributed environments.
- General understanding of corporate banking (pref Payments domain) is desired
- Strong knowledge of Agile, CD/CI practices required.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.