• Prior experience working with CI/CD tools (Maven, Git, jenkins)
• Hands on experience with Test Driven Development(TDD)(JUnit), Behavioural Driven Development(BDD) (Optional) approach.
• Experience delivering sound development, testing, implementation, deployment and support strategies in complex distributed environments.
• Knowledge on production monitoring tools.
• Strong communication skills and influencing skills – Managing communications and relationships with global stakeholders
• Managing teams’ deliveries – unblocking team members, coordinating dependencies, guiding technical approaches for a problem
• Development skills considering quality, extensibility, reusability, performance, reliability and security
• Requirement and impact analysis either for new business requirements or for modifying existing application
• Participating in performance tuning/improvement
• Coordinating dependencies with onsite and any other external teams
• Curiosity in all the latest trends and ready to do POCs with new technical stack
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.