Testing and Quality Assurance
• Implement test cases as per the test plan
• Work on the deliverables assigned as per the testing strategy
• Contribute to functional support activities of the team
• Analyze functional change impacts on current production SLA & OLA
• Contribute to deployment through functional pre-requisites and post-deployment checks
• Knowledge & Implementation of best practices and processes on functional testing activities & strategy definition
• Implement Testing of functional hypotheses submitted by the PO through prototypes
Implementation Strategy and Support
• Execution as per implementation timelines, scope & costs without any cost, effort or schedule overruns, as per defined and agreed SLAs
• Help team members in solving their functional issues
• Execute best practices and processes (ITIL) on production support activities
Functional Specifications, User Stories, Design and Solutioning (Impact Analysis and Validations)
• Translate requirements into functional uses cases and specification documents.
• Envision business flow and translate the same into technical implementation details highlighting
• the impacted components/features of the application.
• Participate to functional chapter of his tribe as part of tribe governance
• Participate in Team Level:
o Daily standup
o Iteration/Sprint Planning
o Team demo
o Backlog refinement
Sphere of influence within the organization
• Expected sphere of influence and collaboration is expected to be immediate team. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner in spoken and written business language.
• Desirable progression towards skills involving negotiation and convincing.
Business Requirements Elicitation and Critical Analysis
• Animate workshops with business users to refine or clarify business requirements
• Study impacts of business requirements advising on options, risks & costs
• Translate requirements into functional uses cases and specification documents
• Analyze and Challenge business requirements based on prioritization given by PO
• Help the PO and the team in decomposing requirements into MVP then into user stories
• Predict functional dependencies between teams working on the same platform
• Understand technical constraints and participate to the product design
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.