Primary Skills: Java, Spring boot, Java Script, React(hooks), Redux, Typescript, HTML5, Bootstrap
Secondary Skills: Spring MVC, JSF, RDBMS
• Require 5 - 8 years relevant experience.
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Experience on developing API’s using Spring boot
• Experience in creating responsible web pages using React, Redux, CSS3, Bootstrap 3
• Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Experience in code reviews, peer reviews.
• Coding standardization and mentoring of junior team members.
• Experience in upskilling juniors troubleshooting issues.
• Experience in various design patterns. Should be able to propose end to end design based on the requirements at application level.
• Experienced in using GIT.
• Problem solver, thinker and analyzer
• Solution challenger when relevant
• Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to understand and end user directly
• Synthetic communication. Formality, details level and options of documentation should be in accordance with talkers (Support teams, Bas, end users’ representatives)
• Have negotiation skills (tactful)
• Ability to raise factual alerts & risks when necessary
• Organized and practical
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.