· 4 + years of related experience
· Primary: Core Java (Version >=1.7 ), Spring ecosystem (Core, MVC, data, JPA, transaction management, security, AOP, Spring Batch & SpringBoot), Knowledge of some of UI languages/frameworks (HTML5, Angular)
· Experience or knowledge in Kotlin is highly desirable
· Secondary: Strong knowledge on JDBC and DB concepts, ORM (hibernate), PL/SQL procedures, SOA/Microservices (REST, Soap), APP server (Tomcat, Weblogic)
· Experience in building REST based Web API
· Hands on experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)(JUnit), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) approach.
· Prior experience working with CI/CD tools (Maven, Git, jenkins)
· Experience of working closely with business analyst in an agile or DEVOPS framework
· Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented, think out of the box
· Passion for innovation, technology and building system from the ground-up
· Knowledge of finance process is a plus
· Professional attitude: Self-motivated, fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.