Specialist Software Engineer - Manual Tester
The tester works closely with the IT/Development Team and the Production Team. A single common goal: quality of service and customer satisfaction. One for all, all for one!
You manage the changes induced by the evolutions of the different applications/components of the SWIFT Hub Platform Suite of applications. You regularly update the documentation like test strategy, test books, test data, product verification report to adapt it for the cases encountered for testing.
As part of your test validation, the certification is a guarantee of the quality of the releases that will be deployed in production. Anomalies may give rise to incidents whose consequences may be significant if not identified early during the testing.
This requires organization, rigor and control of the risks associated with our activities. Teamwork and mutual aid are part of your daily life. You contribute to sharing information and knowledge with your colleagues, thus continuing to develop your skills on a daily basis
- Based on the detailed functional specifications, analyze the evolution of the platform’s tools and establish the testing strategy & scenarios
- Configure the technical and functional elements of the various tools in the homologation environment to aid with the testing
- Prepare and write test books for all the scenarios and datasets respective to each scenario
- Carry out the test campaigns, deliver and track the progress with the expected documentation like Acceptance Books, Release Notes, Product Verification etc.
- Maintain and map the Test Evidence repository for all the test scenarios
- Support Production team for analysis & investigation of incident by reproducing them in UAT and with testing for any production fixes.
- Maintain the Homologation Platform on a daily basis
- Certified Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (IT field appreciated)
- Worked in international team or Test teams with exchange across different stakeholder/teams
- Team-player while remaining independent
- Taking up on challenges
- Exploring, Proposing and Challenging new ideas
- Good documentation, reporting, escalation in case of risk of meeting milestones.
- Preferably Knowledgeable in financial exchanges, products & protocols from SWIFT (Swiftnet, SWIFT Alliance, FIN/MX/FA/Browse, RT/SnF, etc.)
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230004BF
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/02/28