Exp 4 to 7 years
• Design, build, manage and operate infrastructure and configuration of all platform environments with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
• Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service layer (hosted and cloud based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
• Develop a log analytics solution to provide logging-as-a-service to hosted applications based on open source solutions, to speed up the dubugging process.
• Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacit and establish the appropriate scalability plans.
• Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network and application.
• Recommend and maintain technology related policies and procedures.
• Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
• Implement data security and protection.
• Administrating services status in Kubernetes Master and Minions
• Administrating Pods, Docker images, services, replication controller
• Scaling/Descaling Pods
• Administrating configuration changes in the Kubernetes files
• Microservices Deployment
• Troubleshooting issues encountered during deployment
• Provide Support to L1 & L2 team in creating RCAs & resolving issues & in completing daily assigned activities including the training
• Provide on-call support
• Good knowledge in shell scripting
• Conforming to client compliances and expectations
Certifications (Good to have any one of the following)
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent