• Around 5+ years’ experience in Dot Net technologies.
• Expertise in Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, .NET Framework 4.5, WCF, WPF, and Unit Testing Frameworks, FIX protocols
• Expertise in enterprise level messaging middleware (e.g. Tibco EMS, TREP/RMDS, RabbitMQ)
• Good fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design & Design patterns
• Proficient in database technologies like MSSQL .
• Familiarity with TDD and its practical implementation, injection and IoC, continuous integration / continuous delivery
• Familiarity with version control Git
• Familiarity with deployment tools like TeamCity, Deploy IT, Jenkins
• Fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.