Strong Skills :
Good to Have :
Minimal Required experience: 4 to 7 years
The role must have the following behavioural skills:
• Ability to quickly learn new applications
• Ability to participate to Scrum ceremonies
• High reactivity during quaterly report production
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in multi-task way and manage multiple projects with changing priority
• Ability to work in a cross-cultural team with multi geographical locations.
• Ability to communicate(verbal and written) effectively with counterparts in SG Paris and vendors on technical topics
• Ability to handle technical issues and escalations
• Ability to support project manager to resolve operational issues
• Ability to assist Paris Business Analyst to run UAT environment
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status"
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.