• Advanced skill in configuring and supporting applications,
• Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL queries,
• Strong debug/troubleshooting skills,
• Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements to the organizations
• Advanced skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
• Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization,
• Working ability to effectively recognize and manage interpersonal communication needs,
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary,
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork and facilitation
• Able to work independently or as part of a team.
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.