- Work with Dev and other Tech teams to provide day to day admin support for ongoing activities wrt. SAS Platform
- Work independently with project managers/Developers/ business users on Projects to define and provide support and administration
- Monitor Platform for perfomance and to be proactively able to handle any event/ incident occurances
- Perform installtion of Upgrades/ Hot fixes as suggested by Transversal Tech teams
- Diagnose issues, report, resolve and document with resolution
- Initiate and mainatain communicatioin with SAS Vendor for resoluiton of issues outside the scope of administration
- Exposure to Agile methodology and Technical documentation
- Detail oriented and diligent in delivery – strong balance of technical and soft skills
- Ability to think and contribute towards process and innovation
- Ability to create training documents and take initiatives to train peers
- Ability to work and contribute as a Team player
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver in tight timeframes and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment
- 5+ Years of experience in SAS Administratin and Support
- Very good knowledge of SAS Platform (9.4) and above ( SAS VIYA is good to have)
- Experience of performing upgrades/ hot fixes of the Platform and provide administrative support
- Strong command in installation of SAS and its various modules
- Good understaning of SAS Architecture
- Strong skills on managing LASR environment, SOLR
- Good experience of managing the Servers / Infra and their upgrades/patches etc
- Good knowledge of Unix/ other shell scripting lanaguages
- Goodhands on experience of managing Autosys jobs Schedulers
- Good DB/ SQl skiils
- Assertive communication skills (written & spoken)
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.