- 5+ Years of experience in SAS Administratin and Support
- Very good knowledge of SAS Platform (9.4) and above ( SAS VIYA is good to have)
- Experience of performing upgrades/ hot fixes of the Platform and provide administrative support
- Strong command in installation of SAS and its various modules
- Good understaning of SAS Architecture
- Strong skills on managing LASR environment, SOLR
- Good experience of managing the Servers / Infra and their upgrades/patches etc
- Good knowledge of Unix/ other shell scripting lanaguages
- Goodhands on experience of managing Autosys jobs Schedulers
- Good DB/ SQl skiils
- Assertive communication skills (written & spoken)
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.