Specialist Software Engineer - SPARK
• Develop code using Software Craftmanship best practices such as Test-driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment and clean coding.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented. Would be great if worked on Agile or Continuous Delivery (CD) based projects before.
• Ability to listen, think, analyze user requirements and implement quick solutions.
• Coordinates in testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
• Should have experience as participant in design reviews and code reviews.
• Capacity to Implement quick POC’s using latest tech stack.
• Fair understanding of the design patterns and the design principals.
• Require 6+ years relevant experience (Spark)
• Programming experience Using Spark - Java/Scala
• Working knowledge on CI/CD Pipeline
• Experience in Hadoop and HIVE on AZURE is mandatory
• Participate to API Development
• Experience on Unix and SQL is a must.
• Experience on support activities.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.