Minimum of 4+ years of software development experience (with a concentration in data centric initiatives), with demonstrated expertise in
standard development best practice methodologies
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in Hadoop usin¢
Spark, Scala, Hive , Kafka and Oozziee
* Strong knowledge of Database concepts
- Expert on SQL skills for data manipulation (DML)
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming Langu- Java
-Ability to impliment POC with latest tech stalk
+ Experience using CI/CD Process, version control ,bug tracking tools.
* Need exposure to Real Time data processing.
* Experience in handling very large data volume in low latency and batch mode.
* Result oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
+ Experience with automation of job execution,validation and compares of the data files on Hadoop Env at the field level.
* Experience in leading a small team and be a team player.
* Strong communication skills with proven ability to present complex ideas and document in a clear and concise way.
* Quick learner: self-starter, detailed and in-depth
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved