• Good analytical / problem solving / trouble shooting skills
• Good knowledge/experience on support process
• Experience on replicating issues, debugging and identifying root cause
• Good client facing skills that includes interaction with users on understanding the issue or requirements, coordinating in replicating the issues or setting up the configurations, providing workarounds or optimal solutions, coordination with technical team in applying bugs, UAT testing of the bug fixes, developing new enhancements
• Ability to read the code wherever necessary
• Solution provided, would be at the best interest of the system and business and in line with the other regions
• Good communication both written & spoken
• Focus on highest level of customer satisfaction by providing stable resolution at the shortest time possible
• Client-oriented and good team spirit
• Self-discipline, self-motivated; able to work independently despite being under pressure
• Flexibility to work in shifts
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.