• Designing, developing, testing, deploying of business requirements and business cases using Oracle Taleo. Also open to adopt, learn and work on new SaaS based tools like Oracle HCM Cloud in future.
• Participate in appropriate steps during system development life cycle to ensure Functional Requirements are met.
• Problem Solving & Analysis capabilities to resolve complex problems during any project phase
• Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
Required Core Skills
· Logical thinking
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
· Ability to handle deadlines
· Ability to participate in technical and functional discussions
· Good presentation skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
· 5 - 8 years of experience in Oracle Taleo
· Implementation skills primarly required in Taleo Modules - Recruiting, Onboarding, TSS/TSC and SmartOrg, OBI Reporting and TCC.
· Designing or enhancing of presenter reports and webforms based upon the Business needs.
· Code deployments to different environments.
· Preparing design documents, maintaining migration documents for releases
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.