The Production analyst has strong analytical skills and good ability to summarize and convey the key messages.
Autonomous and rigorous in managing usual incident and requests and performing daily monitoring and reporting in accordance with SLA and procedures.
With good skills in SQL, UNIX and basic understanding of GBIS products and business processes.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
1. Quality service and support :
- Ensure a high availability to support and advice our users.
- Management of production issues and requests.
- Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
- Ensure support coverage for users in accordance with APS service coverage agreed on the perimeter.
- Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes and patterns and propose permanents fixes, enhancements or training plans for users.
- Ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activity.
- Use and promote ITEC and PRD tools, processes and standards (Self service, EZ Post Mortem, etc...).
- Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly.
- Ensure an accurate and clear communication to users and partners.
2. Coordination and communication :
- Escalate issues and other topics to the right team when needed.
- Maintain a good collaboration with worldwide PRD teams and partners (DEV, GTS).
- Update and Share production information with the other team members (especially during follow-up meeting like white board, PRD/DEV/GTS…).
- Ensure a good follow-up and understanding of the new features and functionalities.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and economy. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 147,000 members of staff in 67 countries and supports on a daily basis 31 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world by offering a wide range of advisory services and tailored financial solutions.