Key responsibilities and accountabilities
Quality service and support :
• Performing daily monitoring, reporting and being part of shift roaster in accordance with SLA/OLA and procedures
• Perform and define monitoring tasks as per production need.
• Perform detailed investigation and escalate to relevant team with analysis.
• Ensure timely and accurate status reporting as per procedures and production needs.
• Good understanding of SLA/OLA to identify task priorities. Incident, Request, Problem management as per defined guidelines
• Own the data quality of all assigned tickets.
• Track all efforts accurately against all impulse entries.
• Ensure right data quality of Symptom/ Root Cause/ Severity/ Priority of all tickets.
• Regular update of status and comments on tickets.
• Focus on Problem and Major incident management. Ensure no overdue tasks are pending for any problem. Follow up and define Post Mortems and Remediation actions to improve production
• Follow up with the relevant teams to ensure PM is published.
• Act on all remediation actions assigned as per timelines defined.
• Contribute towards draft PM preparation and review. Maintain good collaboration with internal and external partners
• Manage all stake holders for the feature/application.
• Drive governance meetings/ interactions with stakeholders to understand the concerns and share updates.
• Contribute towards knowledge sharing sessions with our partners. Define and conduct user satisfaction survey and improvement action plan
• Track user survey parameters, participants & frequency.
• Analyze results and propose improvement actions.
• Periodical review and follow-up of actions with users. Change management and smooth transition of services
• Collaborate with partners to understand the Market/Technical/Business events
• Analyze the impacts of upcoming changes.
• Alert stakeholders about potential impacts to production
• Be part of GO/NO-GO decision and raise alerts appropriately. Ensure Knowledge base and training material are up to date (Jive, known error database etc.) and contribute towards knowledge sharing
• Make sure there is no risks involved while onboarding new activities related to knowledge gap or documentation.
• Make sure the documents have been maintained in structured manner in centralized place which is accessible for everyone. Anticipate and propose action plans for continuous improvement on production to gain efficiency, stability, etc.
• Implement improvements on processes.
• Implement automations to gain efficiency. Contribute to sustain and improve production support practices
• Adhere production practices without any anomalies being raised
• Participate in Production Leagues Trainings/Sessions
• Contribute in defining best practices Preparedness to be part of autonomous feature teams
• Adapt to the feature team model of working.
• Focus on upskilling to learn new technologies/ processes.
• Be part of agile ceremonies. ITIL process knowledge
• Knowledge on ITIL processes on Request fulfilment, Incident management, Problem Management & Change/Release Management.
• Good knowledge on Middleware technologies and Scheduling tools (Tibco, FTB, Autosys, etc)
• Good exposure on Monitoring tools & implementation
• Awareness of database Errors & Exceptions
• Good to have basic knowledge on any emerging technologies (Cloud/ Api/ UX/ Big Data etc)
• Basic Awareness of CD/CI concepts & Technologies
• Basic awareness of any of digital technologies Understanding of functional domain and business processes
• Basic understanding of investment banking domain.
• Build expertise on the relevant business process. Analytical skills, Influential skills & out of box thinking
• Strong analytical ability to investigate complex issues
• Ensure a high availability to support and advice our users.
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes and patterns and propose permanents fixes, enhancements or training plans for users.
• Ensure an accurate and clear communication to users and partners.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.