Specialist System Engineer- Routing & Switching
- Delivery & Operations
- 10+ years of experience and at least 8+ years relevant experience in handling Routing and Switching and Wireless
- Managing Wireless Lan infra, managing capacity, monitoring and/or improve monitoring solution, troubleshooting issues with the wireless infra
- Knowledge on Routing and Switching & F5 to perform end to end route check
- In depth knowledge on implementing VPN solutions on Checkpoint/Juniper/Fortigate firewalls
- Extensive troubleshooting experience on VPN related issues on Firewalls
- Familiarity in handling complex Network Infras containing multi-VRF architecture
- Prior experience in Juniper/CheckPoint/Cisco TAC or Network Operation Center (L3/L4 level)
- Experience in supporting large enterprise level network infrastructure with more than 5000 devies
- Routing - BGP, OSPF, EIGRP + Switching, NXOS, Cisco ACI, F5
- Take the lead in outage/incidents calls
- Own and drive root cause and permanent resolution
- Implement changes
- Be part of weekly on-call (rotation in pool of resources)
- Provide expertise as Network SME
- Ensure that devices are upgraded in a timely manner
- Ensure that device compliance standards are on-par with global standards
- Ensure that capacity management is well planned
- Good communication and presenting skills
Good to have Skills:
- High Level knowledge of Proxies, Firewalls and LoadBalancers
- Knowledge on Firewall administration and orchestration tools such as Tufin
- Experience on CheckPoint Firewall Upgrades and Replacements (as part of legacy refresh)
- Good to have similar knowledge on Fortigate Firewalls
- DHCP, DNS, AD Knowledge
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.