Exp. Req: 5 to 7 Years
Mandatory Skills / Experience – Must have good team working skills balanced with ability to work in shifts (24x7 on rotation basis) / ability to work alone and a positive attitude.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Strong knowledge on Production Database Operations & understanding the importance of BAU
- Good Knowledge on ITIL Framework
- Effective communication (Written & Verbal)
- Experience on Incident Mgt and managing Crises calls by engaging with Vendors & Clients
- Good knowledge on Presentation skills with PPT and expert in Excel with functions & Macros
- Good Experience on Client projects/domain, End-to-End Project management, setting-up technology Roadmap
- Preferred Experience on LEAN methodology to optimize the BAU tasks
- Strong analysis skills, Problem Solving and Decision making
- Willing to accept/take responsibility and problem ownership
- Skill-up on new concepts, features and Open source technology and being Mentors
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Planning and execution Migraion & Upgradation of Sybase Server (Legacy Mgt)
- Good Experience on automating PSU Patching, installations and other BAU tasks
- Experience in using Performance Monitor, optimizing the queries, tracing long running queries, blockings and deadlocks.
- Account Management (Login Creation, Deletion, Profile Modification) & managing Security/Audit parameters
- Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity
- Knowledge on index de-fragmentation, re-indexing and update the index statistics
- Configuration & Monitoring Sybase Replication of both Homo and Hetro
- Periodical Backups of the database and timely recovery when required. Scheduling the automated backup jobs
- Scheduling, Monitoring and Trouble shooting Sybase Agent Jobs/Autosys Maintenance Jobs &
- Trouble Shooting and fixing Data corruption (Page, table level)
- Preparing/Updating SOPs documents (Technical & Operational)
Good to have skills / Experience –
- Experience of handling very large environment, min 500+ SQL Instances and TB's of database size
Supporting PostgreSQL or MongoDB
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.