Require 5 years experience in manual testing
• Functional knowledge on Payments (transfers, direct debits, cheques) domain is mandatory
• Strong skills on TCS BaNCS product is mandatory
• Work experience on QC is mandatory
• Working to Prepare test estimates and test timeline as part of overall release / project planning
• Test Strategy for the release / project
• Test Planning
• Test Case preparation
• Test execution
• Defect tracking
• Test Governance and reporting
• Identifying and Escalating issues on time
• Test Summary Report and sign off of the test phase
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.