vAs an Windows L3 Team member he/she will be responsible for
- Investigate, debug and solve Windows operating system Issue
- Administration and level 3 troubleshooting support on Windows Server operating system
- Perform scheduled patch management Tasks and troubleshoot, resolve related issue, incidents using SCCM
- Conduct performance analysis and fine tune configuration to increase performance.
- Recommend changes to enhance the stability and performance of the relevant areas
- Maintain a proactive review on the performance of servers.
- Work on problem resolution, identifying the root causes, and taking preventive maintenance.
- Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
- Analyze and update the platforms where needed to keep them secure and compliant
- Manage small to large internal projects
- Assist in validation of new OS versions
- Prepare and present technical presentations to management.
- Act as primary technical interface to vendors
- Keep abreast on market standards and technology. Recommend management on implementation of such standards/practices which add values to business
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training
All our positions are open to people with disabilities