- Be the Single Point of Contact for all application related deliverables
- Responsible for Definition and Creation of application related procedures
- Carry out requirements gathering and Impact analysis
- Engage in People Development
- Perform status Reporting on deliverables of the team to higher management and all stake holders
- Lead, Monitor and review of all MIRIS deliverables
- Provide L3 administrative functional support to application end users
- You ideally have a previous experience in the banking or finance industry.
- You are fluent in English; French knowledge would be highly appreciated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience into Investigation of Payments Processing in Retail Banking
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Graduate from a Business School with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.