Staff will be responsible for performing production level tasks related to OTC Collateral Margining as assigned and per the scope of the team the incumbent is part of.
• Primary responsibilities will include (but not limited to) issuing notifications on Margin calls, cash break management Accounting & Settlements.
• Margining and Settlements: Issuing notification, issuing margin calls, agreement of Margin calls to receive/ to be paid) with the Clients, Booking in Colline, substitutions etc.
• Settlement of collateral (cash, securities) for VM & IA - Interest management
• Perform the Accounting and handle the Nostro reconciliation
• To ensure BAU are being performed in accordance with the SOP & no deviations
• Ensure all the SLAs are met, including the mailbox management.
• Ensure Client confidentiality is ad heard to at all times
• Demonstrate a high level of accuracy & avoid repetitions by working with your direct manager and ensuring smooth flow of BAU.
• Ensure the KPI/KRI is regularly updated to assist your manager in publishing the same to rest of the stake holders.
• To aim at working independently on the process.
• Reporting of incidents immediately to the reporting Manager.
• Ensure any new additions to the process are communicated to your direct Manager and SOP is updated accordingly.
• The incumbent to participate in all team meetings, Department meetings and Town hall if and when invited and contribute to the meetings constructively
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.