The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of the Internal Control Framework / Review of Finance related processes:-
1. Check the quality and exhaustiveness of accounting controls all through the process of production from Front Office, to the Back Office and Accounting production,
2. Ability to perform control design & operational effectiveness testing
3. Review existing accounting, financial & operational controls and provide inputs on the risks mitigated and report anomalies in case they are not executed as per the defined procedure.
4. Anomalies identification and improvement
- coordinate with the in charge of level 2 mission and team manager to have a global view of findings from controls tested and contribution to the overall review rating.
- contribute to the identification of anomalies / improvement areas and need to closely follow-up on the actions from business for improvement areas.
1. Strong Knowledge of General Accounting, Closing & Reporting, Fixed Assets, Account Reconciliations and Financial Analysis.
2. GL account's review along with Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis.
3. Ensures the suitability and effectiveness of internal controls in General Accounting process.
4. Performs and conducts reviews on analysis of balance sheet and other account reconciliations and supporting schedules, reports on discrepancies.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved