The main responsibility is to be able to deliver 100% quality production by way of completion of activities and tasks related to processing of trade life cycle functions in EQD/LMA Operations. This position also requires handling of supplementary responsibilities like SOP updating and review, cross trainings, PDP’s, completions of checklists and EOD controls, etc. Demonstrate adaptability and agility towards process needs by being flexible in terms of shifts and working hours. In addition staff is also expected to work on projects and process improvements which will lead to better efficiency, controls and client delight
Dividend and corporate-action teams main objective is to capture all corporate-action event on timely basis and make the Dividend/Coupon payment on Pay date, same time to clear any cash or stock breaks if any.
Equity and Fixed Income Corporate Action Operations, covering clients trading a wide range of investment strategies
• Monitoring and diarising all corporate event key dates based on SWIFT MT564, MT566 and MT568 messages received from the global custodian and clearing agents. Communicating and managing event deadlines with clients, both external and internal.
• Reconciling SWIFT MT564 (notifications) received from the global custodian versus client positions held in back-office systems (client’s book of record). Positions to be reconciled include long, short, borrowing and lending.
• Responsible for managing claims process to SG International stock lender provider(s) on behalf of customers which have borrowed positions over XD,
• Monitoring and diarising all corporate event instructions received from clients and/or the stock lender to SG PAR and communicating instructions to global agents.
• Managing Proxy Voting service with custodian as required by customers
• Increase levels of automation to eliminate manual input
• Any other ad hoc tasks as required for the role
• Ownership of cash and stock reconciliations
• Ensure Escalation procedures are followed at all times
• Responsibility for ensuring that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal Policies that relate to you, your business or other businesses for which you have any level of responsibility. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with operational risk requirements (e.g. Golden rules, security policies and regulatory requirements).
• Responsibility for managing, controlling, preparing and escalating risk within the scope of your position.
• Responsibility for reading, understanding and complying with the Company’s Conduct and Standards and corresponding regulations. You will be notified of changes to policies in a timely manner through announcements and/or intranet updates.
• Act with integrity and due skill, care and diligence in carrying out your duties. Your actions should always be able to satisfy high standards of scrutiny.
• Observe proper standards of market conduct. Responsibility to ensure that you take reasonable steps to be fully aware of, understand and comply with all regulatory requirements from all regulatory bodies that are applicable to your business.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
This team focuses on Any IT project in the finance sector. Develop a range of services Deliver projects
with a computing component on all the pillars of the group in coordination with the business lines and the
other DIS of the group Define and implement the target architecture of the IS by proposing optimizations
and simplifications in a Digital and Agile context in partnership with the teams of central architectures and
the business Ensure the production and evolutionary maintenance of the IS in conjunction with
infrastructure teams and solution providers