- Interface internally with multiple teams to understand the mission / project requirements (transformation or digital initiatives), as is processes and provide relevant services through the program
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment
- Work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives
- Generate original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business environment
- Enhance functional expertise within financial markets domain
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.