The HR Analytics Senior Analyst is responsible for providing new and impactful dashboards and for developing HR analytics culture across UK. He/she oversees the HR Shared Services Analytics team in Bangalore and monitors the timely delivery of HR reports.
The HR Analytics Senior Analyst is also in charge of refining the data governance framework to enhance the delivery of HR analytics. He/she also takes part in technical enhancements and digitalization initiatives.
Along with the HR Shared Services Analytics Team in Bangalore, the HR Analytics Senior Analyst will leverage on HR Data, market Intelligence and digital tools to work towards predictive analytics and accompany the Business in the decision-making process.
The HR Analytics Senior Analyst works closely with UK and HR teams globally, with the regional Business Partners/COOs
- Provide new and impactful dashboards and develop the HR analytics culture
- Implement new dashboards focusing on business relevant areas
- Work closely with UK HR teams and with regional Business Partners/COOs to co-design and co-construct new dashboards
- Provide executive summaries with actionable insights for key dashboards
- Conduct change management actions and upskill data analysis competencies among HR stakeholders via dedicated workshops, trainings and newsletters
- Connect and partner with HR teams globally regarding the HRIS masterplan
- Enhance impact of HR Analytics to the Business working towards predictive/prescriptive analytics
- Together with the HR Shared Service Analytics team in Bangalore, identify critical business needs and prepare deep dive analysis and predictive/prescriptive project streams/roadmap
- Develop the usage of statistics/programming tools among HR Analytics Team and partner with data science teams internally to drive predictive/prescriptive analytics
- Conduct systematic review of internal and external digital tools and assess for potential implementation to optimize HR Analytics capability
- Perform continuous monitoring following analysis findings and recommendations to the business, review and refine the model if needed
- Will be responsible for delivering monthly reports as per fixed timelines and frequency
- Ability to extract / design various reports from HR systems (Peoplesoft, Tableau)
- Contribute by gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports, and introducing process improvements throughout the reporting process.
- Ensure a high level of security, accuracy, and efficiency, conducting many tests and analyzing the results before devising new solutions or finding ways to enhance data management solutions
- Requires an experience in whole life cycle development of applications at enterprise level
- End to end experience in designing and deploying data visualization in tableau
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like hierarchies, filters, calculated fields, groups, combination charts, map
- Hands-on experience in publishing the dashboards in server
- Should have excellent analytical skills as they are needed to analyze the requirements of client or business.
They need to maintain strong attention to details for spotting errors in data or coding.