· Perform/Analyze/Understand first level controls (Fighting Back Controls) in accordance with regulatory or internal requirements. Produce KPIs for Paris/Local management and worldwide stake holders
· Ensuring FBK Controls are run/executed in a risk-controlled environment with adequate checks and controls
· Follow-up the implementation of new controls by MARK/NCG
· Reporting, tracking and follow up of control exceptions with Front Office /Middle Office / Compliance / COO / ITEC support / ORCM/ OSM’s etc. Work in conjunction with business to understand business, concerns, future plans and provide support to mitigate risk.
· Deliver 100% quality production by way of Controlling, Monitoring, Analyzing and Completion of activities and tasks related to MARK-NCG=FBK processing.
· Ensure the quality of the team’s task are reviewed on regular basis and reported on the management reporting tools
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.