1. Tools and information system for the production of Economic P & L, risk metrics and Risk Analysis.
2. In the process of chaining (Market Data, calculations bricks, SI) and impacts on other actors (Accounting Team, RISK, FO)
3.Products and portfolio strategies (understanding the sensitivities and risks associated with different products)
4. Control aspects: market risk, credit risk.
5. Understanding the P & L of Income Allocation and all valuation adjustments methods (EDMM, EDMN, FVA, OCA).
6. Have a good level in English and VBA development
7. The analyst is responsible for the production of several sensitive metric:
The risk analysis used in management
Risk metrics that define our regulatory banking limits
The P&L entering into account of the bank
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.