1)Focus areas would be on Accuracy, No errors and uplifting process knowledge.
2)Service Delivery – Exhibit excellent client service (Internal/External)
3)Exhibit ownership by delivering quality work without any miss on the task assigned.
4) Ensure to deliver 100% quality production by way of completion of activities and tasks related to processing of your core function in CCR operations.
5) Demonstrate adaptability and agility towards process needs by being flexible in terms of shifts and working hours to ensure good coverage of business priorities.
6) This position also requires handling of supplementary responsibilities like SOP updation and review, cross trainings, PDP’s, completions of checklists and EOD controls, etc
7) Work on projects and process improvements which will lead to better efficiency, controls and client delight.
8) Complete L&D allocated e-training, mandatory compliance training, service culture sessions, etc on time without any escalations
9) Ensure the SOP's and procedures are up to date and adhere to follow them. Periodic updation is a must. All SOP’s to be reviewed semi - annually. No deviation acceptable.
- Process Expertise: Needs to get cross-trained and build expertise in all OTC Clearing BO processes.
- Result oriented: Capacity to reach ambitious but realistic objectives.
- Risk oriented: Understanding of priority, risks and stakes and more specifically on operational risk and clients,
- Client oriented: Capacity to answer efficiently to client request with the best service quality,
- Enlist Cooperation: They also need to demonstrate team spirit with mindset of working with others in harmony, contributing towards innovation and change mgmt process, team work and favor general interest.
- Exemplarity: Demonstrate ownership and commitment to deliver 100% on code of conduct, compliance and risk management policies, training completion, on their own.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.