• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Trade Surveillance domain
• Bachelors degree ( preferable in financial managment / law etc.)
"Knowledge and analytical skills in areas of :
• Knowledge of Capital market operations Middle Office / Back Office
• Experience with Information security
• Experience with Risk management in investment concepts
• Experience with Stakeholder Management
• Experience with Change Management
• Experience with Project Management
• Exposure to SMARTS tool is mandatory
• Masters degree in Financial Management/Commerce/Risk is an added advantage
• High Proficiency Knowledge in MS Office tools
• Flexible for Asia/EMEA Shifts
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Société Générale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Société Générale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Société Générale’s business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.