• Proficient working knowledge of lease and loan documentation requirements and substitution language
• A proven background in secured lending with a minimum of 5+ years of experience
• A strong understanding of the uniform commercial code
• Keep current on Article 9 changes and issues
• Proficiency in UCC Filings and Amendments, including inventory filings
• Experience working with vendors and/or external customers and remote sales teams
• Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and partnering skills. A “team” player.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills.
• Proactive, detail-oriented, driven to work in a fast learning environment.
• Ability to prioritize and reallocate workload in a dynamic, deadline-focused environment.
• Strong Customer and Vendor Service skills
• Self Starter and ability to get the job done
• Knowledge of both Industrial and High-Tech financing sectors as well as syndications buy/sell is preferred
• Ability to maintain and refine processes and controls
• Focus on data integrity and high quality outputs.
• Knowledge of Titled vehicle requirements and Aircraft Finance a plus
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Leasworks experience a plus
• SalesForce experience a plus
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration preferred
• JD or ParaLegal degree a plus
SG Equipment Finance is part of the international banking group Société Générale, one of the largest banks in the world. SG Equipment Finance has enjoyed the number one position for equipment and vendor finance in Europe since 2002. SG Equipment Finance was established in the United States ten years ago and is rapidly growing into a top provider of equipment financing. The Group focuses on multinational and local vendors looking for a financing partner with an international outlook and independent equipment lessors looking for reliable funding partners.