Regular interaction with OPS managers to understand the quality needs for the covered region and lead related actions
- Ensure that production staff has all required skillset to perform the assigned role
- Own change management deliverable defined for team to the covered perimeter
- Lead on all audit requirements (internal & External) and complying with internal control standards such as GPS Controls
- ACT as an arbitrator of quality issues and disputes between IQA/onshore QA and QC’s.
- Support Process Expert to work closely with Quality Control analysts to correct any errors in timely manner
- Responsible to ensure the process documents are up to date as per latest policy and procedures, regulatory requirements and other regulatory needs
- Support Senior SME on the internal projects.
- Focus on improving behavioral aspect of the team through regular interaction.
- Ensuring the KYC escalation policies are followed
- Impact analysis of the policy changes to be completed before the update roll outs
- Provide support to the line manager when subject matter expertise is required.
- ensuring teams members use the relevant indicators for an accurate
- conducting performance dialog on a regular basis with members. Ensuring particularly that CSLA setup between locations and teams are fully respected and applied
- Constructive and regular dialog with all stakeholders (FO, business line etc..)
- Regular and constructive Dialog with all our partners within OPER, DFIN, RISQ
- Coordination with partners RESG, BDDF, IBFS, Crédit du Nord,...
- Development of Team members in terms of operational topics
- Foster team spirit and client oriented approach within teams
- Foster innovation spirit and investigation to continuously improve efficiency
- Contribution to transformation projects and accompaniment of change provided to staff
- Development of synergies with our internal and external partners
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.