Minimum 5 years of experience with the following technologies:
• Dell EMC Networker, Data Domain, ECS (Mandatory)
• Veritas NetBackup
• HP/Quantum tape library and Quantum SKM
• Veeam Backup & Replication
Minimum 3 years of experience with the following technologies:
• NetApp cluster mode and 7-mode (Mandatory)
• Dell EMC VNX
• Brocade/Cisco FC switch
Would be a plus:
• Development experience (Python, Flask, Git, RestAPI...)
• Automation mindset, experience with modern tools and platforms (Cloud, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform....)
• Data analytics, visualization tools (ELK stack, Kibana, Grafana, Tableau, PowerBI....)
• Solid project management experience on storage/backup technologies
• Experienced on L3 operations such as capacity management, budgeting, MA management, etc
• Excellent communication skills
• Work independently without guidance, ability to handle pressure and meet hard deadlines
• Strong production & collaboration mindset, be a team player !
• Exposure to ITIL Service Management framework and Agile methodologies (scrum, Less...)
• Client oriented: proactive approach to find & propose solutions to meet bank's & client’s goals
• Team spirit: teamwork, diplomacy, adaptability, listening and coaching.
• Innovation: ability to develop new solutions by challenging the status-quo and existing practices.
• Commitment: rigor, capacity to manage complex topics in a challenging environment
• Responsibility: autonomy, integrity, capacity to understand and manage risks
• Demonstrate strong leadership.
Company Description Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA. Department Description
The IT Infrastructure department, Global Technical Services (GTS), is one of the major stakes for the bank and is at the heart of Societe Generale group's strategy.
Today, the Digital Transformation raises important challenges around IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Security. Many of these challenges are opportunities to imagine new experiences for our clients and new way to deliver IT services.
Within the Resources and Innovation division, GTS department plays a key role in the Digital Transformation. With more than 3500 GTS staff located across the world, GTS develops innovative projects while delivering operational excellence for infrastructure services to 148,000 employees and 32 millions external clients.
GTS staff motivation comes from the new technologies they deliver to enhance agility of the various business lines (Hybrid Cloud, Seamless security, Big Data and A.I., smart and virtualized workplace, best in class market data and connectivity to exchanges). GTS Asia is organized around client products (Workplace, Core/Hosting, Market Data & Middleware) with agile Feature teams aligned to various business lines and support units