CEO Office is at the heart of the bank in terms of overall strategic direction, corporate governance and external stakeholders management. This challenging role will provide the successful candidate with unique opportunity to apprehend the overall business operations from the perspective of the senior management, the decision-making process and rationale of the bank. The role will help with:
- the corporate and business strategy development and strategic review of the bank
- the management of strategic projects of the bank
- the corporate social responsibility objectives of the bank, including green finance
- the management of external stakeholders of the bank, including regulators, international organizations, local governments, etc.
- the Culture & Conduct management of the bank.
- the policy and procedure management at bank level
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
- To support strategic decision-making process that help the bank adapt to the current competitive environment and achieve long-term sustainable growth: corporate strategy development, business strategy development, business strategy review, etc.
- To ensure the success of important strategic projects: oversee the implementation of strategic projects, to work with multiple departments to deliver on the strategic objective
- To establish and manage the commitment of the Environment Social Governance /Corporate Social responsibilities: to work with external parties to uncover green opportunities for bank’s business, to organize or participate in relevant events and promote the leader image of SG group in Green and positive impact field, to ensure all business decisions respect the commitment of positive impact of the SG group
- To maintain effective communication between the bank and external stakeholders to create favorable external business environment
- To work with multiple departments to manage and update all policies and procedures at bank level for better efficiency and lower risk
- Other ad hoc tasks/ relevant responsibilities as assigned by the management
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.